Safe-Hit reboundable airport markers are tested and certified by ETL to the FAA's L-853 standard and are certified by ETL to meet the specifications of the FAA Advisory Circular: 150/5345-39D.
All airport markers utilize hi-intensity retroreflective sheeting. The
posts are made of co-extruded polyethylene with U.V. inhibitors and can
be installed in soil, on asphalt or on concrete. Safe-Hit Airport
Markers utilize only high strength plastic fasteners resulting in a
product that is superior in corrosion resistance and long term
performance. This, combined with the self restoring nature of the
Safe-Hit Airport Marker, helps keep life cycle costs among the lowest in the industry.
Available post colors: White, Light Gray, Dark Gray.
Available reflective colors: Blue, White, Red & Green
The Safe-Hit Airport Marker:
Catalog Pages (PDF)
- Is a durable, 2-1/4” post requiring very little maintenance that rebounds to an upright position, without human intervention, from vehicle impacts, rollovers and wind gusts.
- Is Corrosion resistant. No above-ground metal parts of any kind, so there is nothing to corrode!
- has integrated locking tabs allowing for quick post installation and replacement.
- Provides 360 degree visibility with high-intensity wraparound reflective sheeting.
- Is available in surface mount and soil anchor versions.
- Has a 1-3/4” inner tube providing superior rebounding capability.
- is constructed of UV resistant durable linear low density, co-extruded polyethylene which makes the post resistant to extended sun exposure.
- Is warranteed in accordance with Federal Aviation Administration requirements.
Airport Markers (PDF)
Surface Mount Pin Lock Post (PDF)
Soil Anchored Post (PDF)
ETL Certification Letter (PDF)
Full Safe-Hit Catalog (PDF)