Houston Radar's Armadillo Crossfire is a fully integrated lane-by-lane traffic volume collection device. Featuring small size and no-hassle field set up, it is the leading non-intrusive, real-time and archiving traffic count collector in the world.
Features & Benefits:
- World's smallest FMCW radar based lane-by-lane counter, stopped traffic monitor and incident detector box.
- Ultra-low power consumption allows over 1 week of run time on built-in batteries and full autonomy with a small 10W solar panel.
- Best-in-class 98+% count accuracy per lane.
- On board memory to store 4+ months of data.
- USB,long range (1000' line of sight) Bluetooth and RS232 interfaces..
- Built-in color VGA sighting camera makes alignment and setup a snap.
- Weather proof security switch for turning unit on and off