Safe-Hit™ Soil Anchored Delineators
Products / Delineator Post / Soil Anchor|
|MULTI-PURPOSE SOIL ANCHORED DELINEATION|
complete line of durable & flexible, soil anchored posts provide
delineation and enhance motorist safety on public and private roadways.
Typical applications include guide posts, culvert markers, median
crossovers, and mile markers.
The Safe-Hit Surface Flexible Soil Anchored Guide Post System includes many features and benefits, including:
Reflective labels are available for special applications, including markers for:
- A unique two part system incorporates the use of a permanent anchor and a replaceable post.
- Unlike STEEL posts, these FLEXIBLE posts cause minimal damage to impacting vehicles while reducing personal injury.
- Tubular, galvanized anchor is available in various lengths to accommodate different soil conditions.
- Permanent anchor can be installed with the use of a hand driver or power equipment.
- The post is easily replaced without having to reinstall the existing anchoring system.
- Mileage (mile markers)
- Motorist aid call boxes
- Median crossovers
- Objects / hazards
- Gore points
- Fire hydrants
- Island ends
A Safe Hit Soil Mount Starter Kit is also available which
includes 25 Safe-Hit posts, 25 Anchors and 1 SH-30-6 manual anchor
installation tool. Call your customer support representative for
Replacement posts for driveable anchors:
For replacement guide posts without anchors, change part number "GP3" to "GPR"
The standard post comes with a Type GP3 Drivable 18" Soil Anchor. You may select other Anchor Options as follows: