Safe-Hit™ Surface Mount Delineators
Products / Delineator Post / Surface Mount|
|DURABLE AND FLEXIBLE FOR MULTI-PURPOSE USE|
flexible posts are constructed of durable linear low density,
co-extruded polyethylene with ultraviolet inhibitors. They are
available with portable bases, surface mount bases or soil anchors.
Safe-Hit posts feature a two piece, self-locking system that reduces
installation and maintenance costs. The Safe-Hit Line is ideal for
applications with average impact frequency.
Safe-Hit surface mount posts have many features and benefits valued by roadway professionals, including:
Typical applications include markers for:
- Delineating parking construction zones, centerline medians and H.O.V. lanes.
- Bases that feature either pin-lock or twist-lock systems.
- Posts that come in a variety of heights, shapes and colors to accommodate different reflective configurations.
- Bases capable of being reused when installed with butyl. Epoxy is recommended for permanent applications.
- Easy installation on asphalt or concrete.
- Twist-lock feature allowing quick replacement, which reduces maintenance crew traffic exposure.
Safe Hit Surface Mount Starter Kit is also available which includes 10
Safe-Hit posts, 10 SMA or SMT bases and 10 Epoxy kits or Butyl pads.
Call your Safe-Hit Customer Support Representative for details.
- Motorist aid call boxes
- Median crossovers
- Objects / hazards
- Gore points
- Island ends
Surface mount and twist lock base assemblies, for installation of channelizers on asphalt or
plastic insert (removable plug) is also available for all bases to
protect against dirt accumulation and to protect foot traffic when post
- SMA Standard surface mount base with locking pins for use where posts are permanently installed.
Sub-level twist lock base where it is desirable to have the base level
with the concrete or asphalt surface. Highly recommended where foot
traffic is present.
- SST Sub-surface twist lock base where a low profile is desired due to vehicular or foot traffic.
- SMT Twist lock base, for use where delineators or sign posts must be installed, removed and reinstalled periodically.
- PSB Portable Base for temporary use of posts and signs.
AVAILABLE SURFACE MOUNT ADHESIVES
CASE EPOXY KITS (25 Units)
EPOXY KITS (For installing one SIVIA/SIVIT Base)
EPOXY BULK One Gallon Part A and One Gallon Part B (For installing 25 SIVIA/SIVIT Bases)
Five Gallons Part A and Five Gallons Part B (For installing 125 SIVIA/SIVIT Bases)
CASE BUTYL PADS (40 Units)
BUTYL PAD (For Installing one SMA/SMT Base)