Products / Graffiti Removal / Elephant Snot|
ELEPHANT SNOT (GOLD MAX)
If it is a "porous" surface, then ELEPHANT SNOT
Graffiti Remover is the right choice for the job. ELEPHANT SNOT is the
workhorse for the most difficult of porous surface removal requirements
- ELEPHANT SNOT penetrates deeply into concrete, cement, brick, grout,
stone, virtually anything porous to dissolve and loosen all types of
tags, and in many circumstances, simple water hose pressure will do
RECOMMENDED FOR REMOVAL ON:
Brick, mortar, masonry, cement, concrete, stucco, terrazzo, pavers, porous tile. Natural stone surfaces such
as granite, marble, sandstone, rocks, both porous/rough or polished. Also effective on: glass, ceramic,
porcelain, glazed tiles, grout.
- Non-drip formula for
easy application without messy runs and drips.
- Fast removals - clings
to the surface for maximum penetration and maximum speed of
- Low odor with minimum
or no ventilation requirement for added safety, indoors or
- Water hose pressure removal option for "no pressure
washer required" benefits.
non-combustible, minimal fire hazard formulary. No special
- All temperature
effective removals from freezing cold to "very hot"
- Wear protective eye wear and gloves. Do not get into eyes or on exposed skin areas.
- Apply by spray (HVLP), brush, roller. Water cleanup recommended after each
- Allow to penetrate marks for 15-20 minutes (longer in cold temps.)
- Use power washer with 15° tip with 1000 - 3000 PSI maximum pressure. For
optimum performance and removal speed use hot water (190°F.)
- Alternative Method: Allow to penetrate for 30-35 minutes, agitate with
stiff brush, and remove with water hose at maximum nozzle
- Repeat process if necessary. Use "SHADOW
MAX" to remove any ghosting or shadow.
- SPECIFICATIONS & GENERAL PROPERTIES:
- No drip gel clings to vertical surfaces without dripping.
- 100 to 200 Sq. ft./gal. depending on porosity of surfaces.
- USE TEMPERATURES
- Use in temperatures down to 25 degrees, will work slower at cold temperature.
- Stores between 40°F and 130°F. DO NOT FREEZE. If frozen, thaw and remix before using.
- Nonflammable, non-combustible. Flash point over 200°F.
- .4 Ibs/gallon, 50 grams/liter H.A.P.S. - none.
- Very low rate of evaporation. No ventilation required unless used in a confined space.
- Not regulated, D.O.T. Proper shipping name: Cleaning Compound N.O.S., Class 55.
- EFFECTIVE ON THE FOLLOWING:
- Spray paint graffities, marker, pen, ink, crayon, shoe polish, lipstick, pencil, and most other graffiti marks and stains.
- Other Uses:
Removes road tars, asphalt, oils, greases, gum, wax, tree sap, and many other difficult to remove marks or
stains, from all types of porous or other recommended surfaces.
Paint spills on floors, adhesives, caulking compounds, spray booth over sprays, even many difficult to remove
2--part paints, epoxies, urethanes, can be removed effectively with ELEPHANT SNOT.
NOTE: If removing "shadows or ghosts" from any of the
above surfaces, we recommend the use of SHADOW
MAX Graffiti remover for maximum effectiveness.
For removals from all types of metals, "durable" baked on painted
surfaces such as auto, bus, truck, other factory applied paints, fiberglass
or bare wood, use our SMOOTH
MAX Graffiti remover.