EASI-Cell™ Cluster Crash Cushion System
Superior Crash Cushion Design
- Non-redirective crash cushion system
- Meets TL-1 (50 km/h / 30 mph)
Multi-Angle Impact Protection
- EASI-Cell™ cluster crash cushion system features a series of interconnected, energy-absorbing, reusable, "smart plastic" (HMW/HDPE) cylinders that anchor to the hazard, a concrete transition or a rigid steel backup structure. The cylinders can be customized to fit each specific application.
A Self-Restoring Crash Cushion
- Protects against both head-on and lateral impacts in low-speed locations.
- The EASI-Cell™ cluster crash cushion system will self restore after most design lateral impacts, typically regaining up to 90% of its original shape and capacity without maintenance or repair of major components.