Products / Graffiti Removal / Maxall|
MAXALL is an "all surface" "no stick" coating that provides an invisible barrier to prevent
otherwise difficult to remove soils from adhering. This greatly reduces labor and time needed when the treated
surface is cleaned, without requiring the use of harsh or toxic cleaners. MAXALL may be applied
to any surface not damaged by water.
All types of metals, plastic, painted surfaces, glass, ceramic, and
any surface not effected by water. This no odor formula is nontoxic
and may be used safely indoors or out, without ventilation requirements.
MAXALL is fully cured and dried in just a few short
minutes, and it is totally waterproof so it "stays put" even in heavy
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- No odor formula.
- Non toxic and may safely be used indoors or out without ventilation requirements.
- Invisible -- optically clear.
- Automatically adapts to any surface finish.
- MAXALL is fully cured and dried in just a few short minutes, and is totally waterproof so it
"stays put" even in heavy rain/snow situations.
- For use on all types of metal, plastic, painted surfaces, glass, ceramic, and any surface not effected by water.
- METHOD OF APPLICATION Preferred: Apply with lightly dampened cloth or paper towel, spread evenly and as thin as possible. "Buff out" for maximum gloss. Larger surface areas: Spray gun, pump up fertilizer sprayer, roller, mop, brush.
- Surface to be treated should be free of all oils, grease, heavy soils, to insure maximum
- Apply by spray, pump spray, brush, sponge, roller or mop. Apply a thin uniform coat.
- On smooth surfaces apply at the rate of 1,500-2,000 sq. ft./gallon.
On porous surfaces such as cement, brick, wood, apply at the rate of 250-400 sq. ft./gallon.
- For maximum gloss and appearance, buff out the dried coating with lint free cloth or buffing pad/drill
for larger areas.
- NOTE: Best results are obtained when applied with a dampened cloth and spread uniformly over the
surface to be treated. Apply as thin as possible.
- Thin liquid for maximum square foot coverage.
- TOXICITY / BIODEGRADABLE
- Nontoxic both liquid and dry. Biodegradable.
- Non-porous, smooth surfaces 1,500 to 2,500 sq. ft./gallon.
Porous (wood, cement, brick); 250-400 sq. ft./gallon
- APPLICATION TEMPERATURES
- 40° - 130°F. Do not apply in freezing or near freezing temperatures.
- DRY FILM USE:
- TEMPERATURE RANGE
- Effective from -100° up to 350-400°F. Dry film is nonflammable.
- SHIPPING CLASS
- Class 55, paint related material. No shipping restrictions, not regulated. Avoid freezing during cold weather.
- CLEANUP REMOVAL
- Water rinse for equipment brushes, rollers while still wet. Dried coating is difficult to remove and requires
strong degreasing type cleaners with high levels of solvents.
- VENTILATION REQUIREMENTS
- None required. Use dust mask if sprayed in confined areas. Protective eye wear recommended if sprayed.
- FREEZE THAW STABILITY
- Avoid freezing whenever possible. If frozen, thaw and remix before using.
- STORAGE RECOMMENDATIONS
- Store at 45°-130°F.
RECOMMENDED FOR USE ON: All types of metal, plastic, painted surfaces, glass, ceramic, and
any surface not effected by water. May be used on semi-gloss to high gloss paints. May also be used on brick,
cement, grout, terrazzo, clay tile, marble, and any other porous natural or man-made stone. Suitable for bare
wood, wood products, as well as, varnished or other wood finishes.
NOT RECOMMENDED for use on flat/low gloss air dry paints.