Products/ Graffiiti Removal / Shadow Max|
"SHADOW MAX" Graffiti Shadow remover is one of 6 "Graffiti Max" products,
each custom formulated for specific Graffiti removal needs. If you are removing shadows or "ghosting"
from any porous surface SHADOW MAX is the right choice for the job.
RECOMMENDED FOR REMOVING GHOSTING OR SHADOWS ON: Brick, mortar,
masonry, cement, concrete, stucco, terrazzo, pavers, fieldstone, porous
tile. Natural stone surfaces such as granite, marble, sandstone, rocks,
both porous/rough or polished. Porcelain, glazed or ceramic tiles,
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Super penetrating action for maximum wet out or stubborn shadows and ghosts.
- Fast removals - maximum wet out and penetrating action gives MAXIMUM removal speeds.
- Low odor with minimum or no ventilation requirement for added safety, indoors or out.
- Water hose pressure removal option for "no pressure
washer required" benefits.
- Nonflammable, noncombustible, minimal fire hazard formulary. No special storage requirements.
- All temperature
effective removals from freezing cold to "very hot" conditions.
- Wear protective eye wear and gloves. Protect all exposed skin areas with chemical resistant covering. Use respirator if sprayed.
- Apply by spray, brush, roller. Clean up all equipment after each use with water wash.
- Allow to penetrate marks for 15-20 minutes (longer in cold temps.)
- Use power washer with 15° tip with 1000 - 3000 PSI maximum pressure. For
optimum performance and removal speed use hot water (190°F.)
- Alternative Method: Allow to penetrate for 30-35 minutes, agitate with
stiff brush, and remove with water hose at maximum nozzle
- Repeat process if necessary.
- Thin liquid with maximum wetting and penetrating action.
- 150 to 300 Sq. ft./gal, depending on porosity of surfaces.
- USE TEMPERATURES
- Use in temperatures down to 25°F, will work slower at colder
- Stores between 40°F and 130°F. DO NOT FREEZE. If frozen, thaw and remix before using.
- Nonflammable, non-combustible. Flash point over 200°F.
- .4 Ibs/gallon, 50 grams/liter H.A.P.S. - none.
- Very low rate of evaporation. No ventilation required unless used in a confined space. Use respirator if sprayed.
- Not regulated, D.O.T. Proper shipping name: Cleaning Compound N.O.S., Class 55.
- EFFECTIVE ON THE FOLLOWING:
- Shadows, ghosting or residues that may occur on porous surfaces, after using conventional graffiti removers.
These include shadows, ghosts or residues left by spray paint, markers, inks, dyes, shoe polish, and most other
graffiti shadows or ghosts.
- Other Uses:
- SHADOW MAX Graffiti Shadow Remover is specifically formulated, and recommended
for use, only on ghosts, shadows or other graffiti residues and should not be used for any other purpose/removals,
without thoroughly testing for effect.
NOTE: For removals from all types of metals, "durable" baked on painted
surfaces such as auto, bus, truck, other factory applied paints, fiberglass
or bare wood, use our SMOOTH MAX