Products / Graffiti Removal / Smooth Max|
SMOOTH MAX graffiti remover is one of 6 "Graffiti MAX" products, each custom formulated
for specific Graffiti removal needs. If it is a "smooth and durable" surface, including unfinished wood surfaces,
SMOOTH MAX is the right choice for the job.
RECOMMENDED FOR REMOVAL ON:
Metals: Steel, stainless, aluminum, galvanized, brass, copper, anodized aluminum.
Glass: All types of glass, glazed tiles, ceramic, porcelain, polished stone, such as marble; granite.
Durable Painted: Factory applied baked on paint such as auto, truck, bus, equipment enamels, utility boxes, boxcars or similar.
Durable Plastics: Fiberglass, polyethylene or polypropylene portable toilets or bathroom partitions, laminated wood.
Unfinished Wood: Fences, park benches, plywood, trees, telephone poles, any other uncoated wood.
FEATURES & BENEFITS:
- Fast removals - just a few minutes for most uses
- Thick Gel clings to surfaces without messy drips and runs.
- Low odor with minimum or no ventilation requirement for added safety, indoors or out.
- Nonflammable, non-combustible for added safety in use.
- All temperature effective removals from freezing cold to very hot conditions.
- Test for effect in hidden area if being used on any painted or plastic surface.
- Apply by spray, brush, roller, or pump sprayer.
- Allow to penetrate marks for several minutes (longer in cold temps.)
- Remove with a clean dry cloth or rinse off with water hose.
- Note: If used on wood surfaces, allow to penetrate for 10-20 minutes, longer in cold temps.
- Remove with water hose maximum nozzle pressure, or power wash with 15° tip at 1,000-2,000 PSl
- Repeat process if necessary.
- Use water rinse or soap and water followed by water rinse for cleaning equipment.
- Protective eye wear and chemical resistant gloves recommended during handling and use.
- Provide ventilation if working in a confined ar
- No drip gel clings to vertical surfaces without dripping.
- Non-porous surfaces 200 to 400 Sq. ft./gal.
- USE TEMPERATURES
- Use in temperatures down to 25°F, will work slower at colder
- Stores between 40°F and 130°F. DO NOT FREEZE. If frozen, thaw and remix before using.
- Nonflammable, non-combustible. Flash point over 200°F.
- .2 lbs/gallon, 25 grams/liter H.A.P.S. - none.
- Very low rate of evaporation. Ventilation required in a confined space.
- Not regulated, D.O.T. Proper shipping name: Cleaning Compound N.O.S., Class 55.
- EFFECTIVE ON THE FOLLOWING:
- Spray paint graffities, marker, pen, ink, crayon, shoe polish, lipstick, pencil, and most other graffiti marks
- Other Uses:
- SMOOTH MAX Graffiti Remover removes road tar, asphalt, oils, greases, gum,
wax, tree sap, and many other difficult to remove graffities from durable smooth surfaces or wood.
- Equipment / Tool Cleanups:
- Dried paints, adhesives, caulking materials on equipment, floors, tools, brushes, rollers, paint spills or
over sprays can be effectively removed with Smooth Max Graffiti Remover.
NOTE: For removing graffities or shadows from porous
surfaces such as brick, cement, grout, etc., we recommend using our
ELEPHANT SNOT Graffiti
Remover or SHADOW MAX for