LS-Pro™ TMA Truck Mounted Attenuator
Products / T.M.A. / LS-Pro TMA|
- Meets NCHRP 350 TL-1 criteria for 50 km/h (30 mph) TMA when impacted by 820 to 2000 kg (1808 lb to 4410 lb) vehicles.
- Economically designed to shield workzone vehicles during low speed impacts. The
LS-Pro TMA is ideal for use on municipal vehicles, utility maintenance vehicles, snow plows, street sweepers, etc. when anticipated impact speed are at or below 50 km/h (30 mph).
- Durashell Nose returns to original shape after low-speed nuisance hits. The tapered nose also minimizes corner damage and streamlines appearance.
- Partially reusable design means low life-cycle cost.
- Versatile, unique protection for slow moving or stopped work vehicles.
- Short length improves maneuverability and eliminates the need for hydraulics.
- Unit measures only 1.2 m (4 ft.) in length.
- Can be quickly mounted or removed from the work vehicle.
- Lightweight design means superior portability. Unit weighs only 400 kg (900 lb).
- Self contained cartridge eliminates post impact debris for easy clean up.