Triton Barrier® TL-3 Water Filled Barrier
Products / Crash Worthy Workzone Barrier / Triton TL-3|
- Meets NCHRP 350 TL-3 criteria for 100 km/h (62 mph) longitudinal barrier.
No End Treatment Needed
- Steel reinforced, water-filled polyethylene barrier sections absorb collision energy
and redirect vehicles away from work crews.
- Serves as its own TL-3 end treatment.
- Lightweight sections require no cranes to assemble. Three workers can deploy up to 200 m (650 feet) per hour.
- Cost effective to use compared to portable concrete barrier.
- New TL-3 pedestals easily attach for a more permanent bond with existing Triton Barriers.