Products / Composideck™ Bridge Deck|
Composite Deck Solutions, LLC, provides innovative products and
solutions to improve the problematic nature of conventional steel
reinforced bridge deck construction. Our system accomplishes this
mission through the integration of composites in conjunction with
concrete. Improvements include corrosion resistance, increased life
cycle duration and serviceability.
- Composite acts as an integral part of the deck, eliminating the need for additional reinforcement in the bottom mat.
- Corrosion resistance greatly improves life cycle for the deck 3 to 5 times that of traditional deck with steel.
- The high strength and stiffness properties of the system allows for potential deck thickness reduction.
- It is flexible to allow for project-specific and cost-effective designs to be utilized.
- The "voids" incorporated in the COMPOSIDEK™ form allows for potential weight reduction to the deck.
- Meets AASHTO HS25 design standards.
- Uses conventional deck design methodology and, therefore, is easy for engineers to design with.
- Historically proven means of deck-to-guardrail connections.
- Historically proven means of deck-to-abutment connection/termination.
- Cost competitive composite alternative to traditional concrete/steel reinforced decking.
COMPOSIDEK™ is a "stay-in-place" deck form that also acts as the main tensile reinforcement member in the bridge deck system.