The Hoosier Company, Inc. (“Hoosier”) is a privately held company with over 85 years of construction and highway safety product sales experience. Hoosier’s commitment to providing the highest level of service, safety, and quality has made us one of the most recognizable names in roadway safety and road weather products distribution in the Midwest.
Hoosier is a certified Woman-Owned Business Enterprise (“WBE”) in the States of Indiana, Kansas and Missouri and in the city of Indianapolis. Our products create safer highways and protect the motoring public from hazards on the nation’s roadways.
We offer the latest technology and innovation from quality manufacturers including Trinity Industries, Trinity Highway Products, Energy Absorption Systems, OTT/Hydromet, Lufft, Safe-Hit, MH Corbin, Graffiti Solutions, Great Plains Towers, Trafcon, Wanco, and Plastic Safety Systems just to name a few.
Our flagship products and programs include:
- Crash Cushions for both temporary and permanent applications.
- Truck and Trailer Mounted Attenuators (TMA’s).
- Road Weather Information Systems (RWIS) Equipment Sales, Construction, and Maintenance.
- Arrow Boards, Message Boards, Delineation Devices, Temporary Rumble Strips.
- Guardrail and Highway Barrier Products
- Specialty Products such as Graffiti Removal, Traffic Analyzers, Distance Measuring Devices, Light Towers, and Trailer Mounted ITS Equipment.
Our Sales Team is made up of experienced professionals with vast knowledge of our products, our programs and our industry at-large. While some sales organizations take a shotgun approach to selling, The Hoosier Company has built its reputation on delivering focused and consultative solutions to meet specific customer needs.
Our core territory has grown to 12 Midwestern States, but our efforts extend well beyond that geography. Our success has enabled us to build valuable customer relationships across much the United States and our vision for growth is stronger than ever before.
The Hoosier Company currently holds the following certifications.
- CERTIFIED WBE Supplier in the states of Indiana, Kansas, Missouri and City of Indianapolis .
Our Service Market
The Hoosier Company Incorporated services 13 states in the Central United States. Click the button below to view our territory map.
We would love to hear from you,
We would love to hear from you. Click the button below to contact either are Sales or Construction team.
We are a centrally located Highway Solution Provider
The Hoosier Company is located on the north side of Indianapolis in Indiana. Click the button below to see our corporate headquarters.